This is my wishlist for under your tree this Christmas – if Santa feels you’ve been good, that is.
- A super-efficient Executive Assistant to instantly give you 20% more time.
- A 2020 outline of important events (Strategy offsite, Leadership development, Town Halls, result reviews, Family Day’s etc.) for your business, in the calendar before this year is over.
- One educationally focused overseas trip, with the intention of stretching yourself and your thinking.
- Deep connection with your Exco team that allows you to work into your shared purpose and the inter-relationships between you.
- A well-curated reading list, with only the 3 – 5 publications you trust making it into your inbox.
- An exceptional relationship with a coach/advisor/mentor/sounding board that gives you a place to engage with the really challenging questions about yourself and your work.
- One 2-hour slot per week out of the office, booked a year in advance, with the express purpose of creating distance between yourself and the business.
- The curiosity to inquire into the profound changes taking place across the global business landscape.
- The generosity to reach out into your broader community to integrate, help, be helped and learn.
- Feeling nothing less than unadulterated joy for your work.