As you know from reading my weekly posts, I live for the ‘mission’ of the CEO and all that you folks can accomplish through your work and businesses. So, today, I dedicate my birthday wishlist (at least in this environment!) to you and your work:
My wishlist for CEOs:
- That your work feels like nothing less than your mission in life.
- That you see your business as a canvas to express your most creative self, the physical manifestation of your life’s mission.
- That you fall in love with your business and care for it as if it were your prized possession.
- That your business gives you the chance to laugh, cry, celebrate, learn, to thrill and be thrilled and to become the very best version of yourself.
- That people say “I wish I led with the same invigoration as him/her”.
What I am grateful for on my birthday is that I have found a vocation that is my perfect match: the work, the people I meet, the places I go and the mission we’re all a part of.