As a CEO or system-leader, there is a lot riding on your choices and actions at this time.
To help our CEO community lead through this lockdown, we have created the CEO Quick Response Forum which aims to keep us all connected and supporting each other with shared learnings and best practices as they emerge.
What you can expect from these virtual discussions:
- Each week, we will gather questions from the group and discuss these in two 45-minute Zoom calls. You can submit questions to me directly at any time.
- On Tuesday and Thursday of every week at 7:30 am we will be hosting this CEO forum.
- Each forum will last 45 minutes only – they will be quick and punchy to allow your day to begin in earnest at 8am.
- There will be a moderator collecting questions to put to the group to catch your collective input and wisdom.
In addition, we are in a position to gather these best practices and learnings emerging across our client base of CEOs that we will proactively offer you.
Example topic for forum discussion include:
- How to plan in short cycle planning
- Building Virtual-Exco best practices
- The need for Strategy-on-a-page for effective communication and business alignment
- Planning and implementing excellent Internal communications
- CEO self-care (yes, it’s important)
- Adjusting your Business Strategy to emerging market conditions
- Re-thinking resource allocation
- Accessing your maximum leadership capability to balance out your leadership influence
I trust that this will become an important part of sculpting your CEOship to best fit today’s difficult business environment.
If you are interested in joining the CEO Forum you can register here.
Please note: there is no cost for this service.