Remote ‘teaming’: getting the most of your teams whilst not being in the same room.
It’s stating the obvious that most ‘rules of engagement’ within the business community have changed.
One such change is that collaboration now needs to happen at an even higher level of efficacy, but without the benefit of being close to each other.
- Can ‘gees’ or team spirit be built remotely?
- Can inter-departmental collaboration be even better under remote conditions?
- Can teamwork be even better under lockdown?
Yes, yes and yes.
We’re going to talk about how to work this space with Lockstep Senior Associate, Tom Dawson-Squibb. If there is a more talented person on this topic, I don’t know him or her. Tom will share excellent ideas, great anecdotes and he’ll do it in a light and very enticing way.
The details for Tuesday’s forum:
- Date: Tuesday, 21 April
- Time: 07h30 – 08h15 SA Time
- Platform: A Zoom meeting link along with meeting guidelines will be sent to you by 7am on Tuesday morning.
You can sign up to attend HERE and please do so before 5pm on Monday, 20th April.
Please note: there is no cost for this service.