Virtual-Exco Best Practices: Getting impact from your leadership group
As a CEO or system-leader, there is a lot riding on your choices and actions at this time.
To help our CEO community lead through this lockdown, we have created the CEO Quick Response Forum which aims to keep us all connected and supporting each other with shared learnings and best practices as they emerge.
This weeks session: Virtual-Exco Best Practices
The quality leadership required from you is dependent on the freedom you have to strategize and think. This freedom can only come through the support of your Exco team.
In our next CEO Rapid Response Forum, this Tuesday, I will share Virtual-Exco Best Practices on:
- How to build a ‘new’ Exco process;
- The different questions that must now be asked of an Exco;
- As well as the usual questions and contributions from the CEO community.
The details for our online discussion:
- Date: Tuesday, 7th April 2020
- Time: 07h30 – 08h15
- Platform: A Zoom meeting link along with meeting guidelines will be sent the night prior to the forum.
If you are interested in joining the CEO Forum you can register HERE and please do so by 17h00 on Monday evening, 6th April.
I trust that this will become an important part of sculpting your CEOship to best fit today’s difficult business environment.
Please note: there is no cost for this service.