“The quality of everything we do, everything, depends on the quality of Thinking we do first” – Nancy Kline
A thinking environment is not easily won. Join CEO Advisor, Cecily Carmona as she outlines the benefits and possibilities experienced when CEOs create space for thinking in their organisation.
In our time together, we will explore:
- What conditions need to be in place for you to be your best self and do your best thinking.
- How engaging in discussions with your team can be lighter, more productive and more enjoyable.
- Getting the most from your team and your organisation by saying to them “you matter” (and creating the same conditions for yourself).
You will leave with:
- An awareness of what you need in order to do your best thinking (thereby getting better results and more joy).
- Tools and tips to have more meaningful and more productive discussions with individuals and teams.
- An opportunity to practice putting using the tools both in the session and afterwards.
The details for our time together:
Date: Wednesday, 12 August 2020
Time: 09h00 – 10h00 (SAST, GMT +2)
Where: A Zoom link will be shared once you register your participation.
You can register your participation HERE to join this complimentary CEO Masterclass.